Alto-Shaam Cook and Hold
- The versatile, easy-to-use Alto-Shaam 500-TH cook and hold oven cooks, roasts, re-heats, and holds food for delicious, consistent results every time!
- Its innovative Halo Heat System utilizes unique, electric thermal cable that’s wrapped around three sides of the oven, providing a gentle, radiant heat source for your food. The result is no cold or hot spots, or air movement to dry out your food! This feature also reduces product shrinkage for higher output and lower waste!
- With simple, easy-to-set controls, you can cook your roast, ribs, or other food for a specified amount of time, and the oven will automatically switch to a lower temperature “hold” mode where the meat will continue to tenderize.
- The slow cooker Alto-Shaam 500-TH cook and hold oven does not require outside venting or hood systems in most areas (check with local codes to be sure)!
- Standard features include two stainless steel side racks with eleven pan positions.
- Two stainless steel wire shelves, a stainless steel drip pan with drain, and an external drip tray are also included.
- A set of 3 1/2″ diameter casters (two with brakes) makes it easy to move the cook and hold oven.
- Simple external controls include a main ON/OFF switch, a cook thermostat (100 to 325 degrees Fahrenheit) and a hold thermostat (60 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit) that have their own indicator lights, and a 12-hour timer.
- The Alto-Shaam 500-TH-II cook and hold slow cooker oven is UL and NSF Listed.